2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $10,900
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Summit White
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEX-FUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT,
- City / Hwy
- 16 / 21
- AS-IS No Warranty
WE OFFER SEVERAL FINANCING OPTIONS AND A FREE CARFAX AND RECALL NOTICE ON EVERY VEHICLE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, YOU CAN VISIT US AT JMCONNECTED.COM OR CALL:
JM CONNECTED AUTO SALES DEVINE OFFICE 830-663-5545
- ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO A FLAT $50.00 DOCUMENTARY FEE, AND A TEXAS VEHICLE INVENTORY TAX.
- TEXAS RESIDENTS PAY 6.25% SALES TAX AND REGISTRATION/INSPECTION FEES. OUT-OF-STATE BUYERS MAY REGISTER AND PAY APPLICABLE TAXES IN THEIR HOME STATE.
- THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COST. WE CAN HELP ARRANGE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE AT REASONABLE RATES, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SALESPERSON FOR MORE DETAILS.
- THESE ARE PRE-OWNED VEHICLES AND ARE SOLD AS 'AS-IS' CONDITION. HOWEVER, SOME VEHICLES MAY STILL BE IN FACTORY WARRANTY.
- VEHICLES THAT ARE OLDER THAN 10 YEARS WILL BE SOLD AS MILES 'EXEMPT'.
- DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE UNLESS THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN MISREPRESENTED OR IF THE VEHICLE FAILS A PROFESSIONAL ON-SITE INSPECTION. DEPOSITS ON VEHICLES NOT PURCHASED ARE APPLIED TOWARDS THE SIGNIFICANT COSTS OF PAPERWORK AND TITLE PRODUCTION, VEHICLE RE-LISTING FEES, AND LOST DEALERSHIP PRODUCTIVITY.
- MILES POSTED IN THIS LISTING MAY VARY SLIGHTLY DUE TO LOCAL TEST-DRIVING, IN-TRANSIT REPAIRS, OR ROAD TESTING.
- WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS, CASH, CASHIERS CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR BANK FINANCING.
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Headliner, cloth
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted front and second row, removable
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Cargo shade (Not available when (AS3) 3-passenger, third row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger, third row 50/50 split-bench seat is ordered.
- Cargo mat (Not available when (AS3) 3-passenger, third row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger, third row 50/50 split-bench seat is ordered.
- Audio system feature, 8-speaker system
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Fog lamps, front round
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Door handles, color-keyed (with 2LT or 3LT Preferred Equipment Group Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on inside rearview mirror) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 (Upgradeable to (4JP) P265/70R17 on-/off-road, blackwall spare tire.)
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- Steering, power
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Requires 2WD models and (LY5) Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI engine or (LMG) Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel engine. Upgradeable to (GT4) 3.73 rear rear axle ratio.
- Key, single, 2-sided
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3220 kg) (Standard on 2WD models.)
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEX-FUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 340 lb-ft of torque [459.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm), iron block Included
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.